HEART’S CALLING CAREER HELP
Inspired Ideas & Resume Editing for Realizing Your Dreams
EMBODY YOUR PURPOSE
This little light of mine, I’m going to let it shine!
Your little light inside you wants to express itself fully and share its gifts with the world. If you want to discover what your career and purpose could become, I help people just like you every day.
Let’s find your true passions & purpose
- Guidance for helping you align your career with your heart’s calling
- Strategizing a plan for you to step into your passions & purpose.
- Optimizing professional application documents, modifying grammatical errors, presentation, and word choice.
- Empowering you to professionally communicate who you are and what you offer with confidence.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.”
– Marianne Williamson
RISE UP AND BE SEEN
Photo by Miranda Krogstad
Coaching for Oral and Written Communication
- Interview Etiquette & Practice
- Resume & Cover Letter Optimization and Formatting
- Letters of Resignation
- Applications for University Programs
- Promotion request emails
- Business Proposals
- Marketing & Client Communication for Self-Employed
I highly recommend Katrina and the services she offers.
We spoke for about an hour about my career change. I can tell you she is truly gifted with insight and was able to inspire me to achieve my career goals.
Katrina helped me perfect my resume. This helped me to move up in the company where I worked.
With her extensive knowledge of languages, Katrina knew what I wanted to say in my resume and helped me to make my presentation more professional, which gave me a lot of confidence when I talked with my bosses to ask them for a better position in the company.
(original testimonial in Spanish)
Maria Isabel Cuello
Katrina recently helped me write an assignment for a job application, and job acceptance e-mail.
I wrote the assignment and she took the time to go over every sentence with me. There were some things I wanted to say in the assignment that would make sense in Spanish, but not so much in English, and so she helped correct that. She also changed some of the wording and the grammar to make it sound more professional.
I felt like she really captured what I wanted to say and felt so much more confident about my assignment after she went through it.
I really appreciate all the help she provided, and now I am working at a great place doing something I really enjoy.