Hi, I’m Katrina.
My clients value my innovative approach to my work.
I am playfully creative & passionate about developing new skills & ideas. Yet I also maintain a high level of mastery & expertise in all areas of profession.
In addition to my main services, I have a diverse range of offerings, from logo design to resume editing, from interior design to qigong classes.
I also take up client requests, especially in areas of work where my unique skillsets intersect. I have done handmade creative projects, consulting on a variety of topics, or even collaborations.
I look forward to working with you!
Katrina is an amazing, talented person, ready to contribute to her community.
The work and play she does will impact and make a difference, not just to the direct, immediate people she works with, but also to make shifts for change on a larger scale with the other people her work will touch in the future.
COMPLETE LIST OF SERVICES
Below is full list of my services. categorized by area of expertise. Click on a tab to expand.
Digital or Print Marketing Material
- Social Media ad
- Cover photo etc.
- Business Card Design
- In-depth review of website or landing page
- colour scheme
- organization & layout
- call to action placement
- written & visual content
- overall impression
(all projects use only natural, toxin-free materials)
- plant hangers
- driftwood wall pieces
Watercolour Greeting Cards
- Beautiful, Hand-Painted Artwork
- For Birthdays, Holidays, or Any Occasion
Clothing & Accessories
- homemade recycled cotton tote bags
- comfortable wrap skirts
- meditation pants with drawstring or tie
- custom projects
- Custom tailoring or repairing
Other Items for Sale
- Homemade toxin-free liquid hand soaps & household cleaners
- Potted household plants
Essay Writing Help
- tutoring & revising support for high school & university students.
- Resume (CV) & Cover letter writing & optimizing
- Writing support for other important documents
- Job proposal letter
- Resignation letter
- Business email
- Blog Entry
- Feature Article
- Website Content
English, Spanish, French, & Portuguese
- Creative Writing (novel , blog, etc.)
- Official or Legal Document
- Conference Call Live Translation
Group Events > Airbnb Experience
- Oracle Card Reading & Guided Meditations
Ren Xue Qigong Classes
- Extensive Training Completed through Workshops & Teacher Training Retreats in Canada & New Zealand
- Guided Meditations for All Levels
“The Journey” Guided Healing
- Certification in “The Journey Method Online” by Brandon Bays (2017)
- This method guides the client to transform their own pain into peace with
- dream-state journeying
- awareness of the physical, emotional, & spiritual layers
- vivid visualizations
- speaking truth from the heart
Vision Board Workshops
- Collagework with interpretation of themes & insight
- Life Coaching
- Oracle Card Reading
- Clarity Call
Online & In-Person Language Tutoring
Elementary & Junior High Students
- English / Humanities, etc
- Exam-Writing Strategies
- Deadline Management
- Essay Writing Support
- Study Help
Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Identifying Supportive Learning Strategies
- Dissolving Anxieties & Cultivation Enjoyment of Learning
- Toxin-Free Homes in Calgary
- Engaging Activities
- Nature & Outdoor Play
- Mindful Exploration
Not sure where to start?
To discuss what you might want to work on with me, let’s get in touch.
Life Experience & Professional Background
I’ve traveled and lived abroad in 24 countries, and learned 4 foreign languages as an adult.
I have explored a lot of careers. I’ve practiced and performed with a plethora world music and jazz ensembles, choirs, and dance groups, pushing myself to be great, continue learning, and engage in my creativity.
I’ve learned that I am extremely empathic & in tune with subtle energies. I had to learn how to thrive in a more honest way.
I have found many supportive practices & hobbies to support myself in living fully, simply, and peacefully. I have suffered a lot of health problems & low immunity, rooted in a severe fragrance sensitivity (MCS). This has given way to a return to natural living, and a more balanced life.
I’ve done training and certification in mindfulness, meditation, and healing. I’ve studied under some talented mentors, coaches & authors. They encouraged me to move through some deep healing and inspired me to open myself to the true beauty around me.